Invitation to Vendors
The Teulon Rodeo Club would like to extend an invitation to vendors who might be interested in marketing their wares at our two day event. Please see information and application form below.– Teulon Rodeo
2019 Teulon Rodeo Application Rules & Regulations
Applications must be submitted before June 15, 2019
Saturday, August 24 – 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Sunday, August 25 – 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Located in Teulon at the Green Acres Park
All vendors agree to follow these regulations which govern their participation in the rodeo.
- Vehicles must be unloaded and removed from the setup location, a half hour before the opening of the vendors each day. Setup times for all days is 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (vehicles must be out of the vendor area by 9:30 AM)
- Set up is on a first come first serve basis in the allocated vendor section.
- The rodeo provides no booth or sun cover. Vendor booths are not to be taken down before 5:00 PM on August 25 and 26. Vendors may stay later if they wish.
- All booths must be cleared away each night. Vehicles are not allowed in the vendor areas until after take down each night.
- NO overnight camping is allowed at the vendor location.
- You must provide tables, chairs, canopy, etc. No racks or tables outside of space provided. Vendor’s goods must remain completely within their chosen 12′ x 12′ space. If you want more space, book two booths.
- Be aware no security is provided.
- The Teulon Rodeo Club is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- The Teulon Rodeo is an outdoor event, which can be affected by weather. The rodeo committee cannot guarantee crowd size or profit.
- There will be no subletting of space.
- No drug paraphernalia or weapons shall be sold or displayed.
- Any vendors who have not paid in full by June 30 will not be allowed to set-up.
- Any vendors showing up uninvited will be asked to leave.
- Please keep your area clean.
- Food vendors must provide a copy of their license/certificate where applicable with application form.