Invitation to Vendors
The Teulon Rodeo Club would like to extend an invitation to vendors who might be interested in marketing their wares at our two day event. Please see information and application form below.– Teulon Rodeo
2020 Teulon Rodeo Application Rules & Regulations
Applications must be submitted before July 25, 2020
Located in Teulon at the Green Acres Park
All vendors agree to follow these regulations which govern their participation in the rodeo.
- EARLY BIRD: All applications that are paid in full by May 1st of the current year will be put in a draw for TRC merchandise, a voucher to the rodeo canteen and more. The draw will be shortly after.
- Trading post times will be the same for Saturday and Sunday. Setup is 9:00am – 12:00pm, trading post is open from 12:00pm to 5:00pm.
- The rodeo provides no booth or sun cover for self tenting vendors. Vendors must provide own tables, chairs, canopy, etc. (table will be provided for vendors who rented space under the tent). No racks or tables outside of the space provided. Vendor’s goods must remain completely within their chosen space. If you want more space, book multiple booths.
- Vendor booths are not to be taken down before 5:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Vendors may stay later if they wish.
- Vehicles must be unloaded and removed from the setup location 30 minutes before the opening of the vendors each day.
- Outdoor setup is on a first-come, first-serve basis in the allocated vendor section. Big tent vendors will have their name/company printed on their given table.
- All booths must be cleared away each night. Vehicles are not allowed in the vendor areas until after take-down time each night.
- No overnight camping is allowed at the vendor location. Vendors are free to camp in the infield with the rodeo contestants.
- Be aware, no security is provided.
- The Teulon Rodeo Club is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- The Teulon Rodeo is an outdoor event and runs rain or shine. If the rodeo is on, the trading post is open. The rodeo committee cannot guarantee crowd size or profit.
- There will be no subletting of space.
- No drug paraphernalia or weapons shall be sold or displayed.
- Vendor spots will not be secured until a 50% non-refundable deposit is made following application approval. The applicant will have 10 business days to make the payment or the spot will be forfeited to the next in line. The remainder of the payment is due by July 25 of the current year. Please note spots under the supplied tent are limited.
- Any vendors who have not paid in full by July 25 may result in a late fee or could result in not being allowed to set up.
- Methods of payment: cash, cheque or e-transfer.
- Any vendors showing up uninvited will be asked to leave.
- Please keep your area clean.
- Food vendors must provide a copy of their license/certificate where applicable with the application.
- The fees listed above include 2-day passes for each day. If more than 2 people are required to manage the display, additional passes can be purchased at the gate. The vendor is responsible for their wristbands. If any are lost prior to or during the rodeo weekend, more can be purchased at the gate.
- Confirmation packages will be mailed/handed out 2 weeks prior to the rodeo. The package will include receipt, schedule, map, and wristbands.
Online Application Form
Offline Application Form
If you wish to send the application via snail mail, you can download the form by clicking HERE.
Completed forms can be sent to the Vendor Director at the address below. Once approved, you will be contacted and will have 10 business days to send in your deposit to hold your spot.
Komarno, MB R0C 1R0